DinePal terms of Service
DinePal takes no responsibility for the services or products for which Vouchers or Coupons may be redeemed. DinePal makes no warranty to the End User for quality, safety,usability, or other aspect of the product or service for which the Voucher or Coupon is redeemed. DinePal takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which Voucher or Coupon can be redeemed.
All Purchases and Prints
By purchasing a Voucher or printing a coupon, you agree to abide by the restrictions included in the offer details stated by the merchant. The Voucher you purchase or Coupon you print is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, hereinafter defined as "Merchant" The Merchant, not DinePal, is the seller of the goods and services. DinePal sells a Voucher that can be redeemed in connection with with your purchase of such goods or services from Merchant.
1. Vouchers are offered at below face value. As a result they are redeemable only for one visit not incrementally. Coupons are offered as a discount for services only.
2. Limit of one (1) Voucher or Coupon may be used per customer unless explicitly stated otherwise by the Merchant.
3. If you redeem a Voucher for less than the face value, you will not be entilted to a credit, cash or new Voucher equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, unless otherwise required by law.
4. The End User is responsible for paying sales tax, tip, or shipping and handling if applicable.
5. The Merchant is responsible for following state, gift certificates, and consumer laws.
6. The Merchant has complete discretion to require advanced reservation, appointment, or to limit redemption over a period time based on the Merchants capacity.
7. Redemption of the Voucher or Coupon for alcohol if applicable is at the discretion of the Merchant and is subject to state laws governing the Merchant.
8. Unless clearly stated, the Voucher or Coupon are not able to be combined with any other offers, discounts, or specials offered by the Merchant.
9. The Voucher or Coupon, if not fully redeemed, is not good for cash. A credit for unused Voucher value is at the discretion of the Merchant.
10. Reproduction, re-sales or trade of the Voucher or Coupons is prohibited.
11. The Voucher is void to the extent prohibited by law.
12. The Voucher or Coupon expires on the date specified on the Voucher or Coupon, except that the Merchant may continue to redeem the unused cash value you paid for Vouchers to the extent required by applicable law.
13. Neither DinePal, The seller, nor the Merchant is responsible for stolen or lost Vouchers. Coupons have no pre-paid value therefore carry no liability for DinePal or Merchant.
Refunds are available on most unused Vouchers within 30 days of the purchase date excluding events that have a specific use by date. No refunds or credits are available after 30 days. If a Merchant closes or will not honor your Voucher prior to expiration date please contact us for refund. In some states the law requires that Merchants honor expired Vouchers for the face value that you paid for the offer beyond the expiration date. If you have an expired Voucher and Merchant will not honor this pass please contact us.
Promotional Codes and Sales
Promotional codes and sales discounts may be started and ended at anytime. Promotion codes will always be calculated off the the regular net sale price and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Policy and Terms of service Changes
Third Party Sites
This Service may permit you to link to other Websites or otherwise may contain links to Websites. These other Websites are not under DinePal's control, and you acknowledge that DinePal is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such Websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by DinePal or any association with its operators.
All Proprietary Rights
You agree that all content and materials delivered via this Website or other made available by DinePal on the Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as authorized by DinePal in writing, you agree not to sell licence, rent, modify, distribute, copy reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publish any content or data from this Website without written permission from DinePal. All rights are reserved
Liability and Warranties
In no event is DinePal liable for Directors, Employees,Agents Contractors
DinePal knows that you care about your personal information and how it is used and shared. We at DinePal take your privacy seriously.The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services. DinePal collects information from our customers necessary for us to provide our services to our customers.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents:
California law requires that DinePal provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under California Online Privacy Act (the Act) and the California Business and Professional Code. As required by the Act, DinePal will provide you with categories of Personally Identifiable Information that DinePal collects through the DinePal website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California Law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information DinePal collects and what third parties DinePal share that information with. (2) the names and addresses of those third parties: and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information. To obtain this information please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting us please indicate your name address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable information you do not want us to share with Affiliated Business or Marketing Partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department and labeled " California Customer Choice Notice." Please allow 30 days for a response. Also please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
Use of this Site
As a condition of your use of this Site you agree to the following:
* You have reached the age of maturity in the state or province in which you reside
* You are able to create a binding legal obligation
* You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law
* You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots,data mining or extraction tools or any other functionality.
* You will only make purchases on this Site for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift to another person.
* You have the right to provide any and all information you submit in the Site and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete
* You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of this site.